This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, I earn a small commission which helps me pay my hosting fees. Thank you for your support!
Top 12 Must-Have Accessories for Your Instant Pot
So you took the plunge and bought an Instant Pot. Do you love it? I love love love mine. 🙂 It makes cooking a real meal soooo easy. Shortly after getting mine, I started to wonder what accessories I should get and I started asking around and these are the top 12 “must-haves” mentioned by users all over.
1. Greenco Bamboo Lazy Susan Turntable 14 Inch Diameter
Use this turntable to protect your counter tops from any heat or moisture. Some people put their IPs on top of the stove to protect the counters, but I’ve seen too many stories of stoves accidentally being turned on. Don’t risk it. Another bonus is that you can spin this around to aim the steam away from upper cabinets.
2. Fusionbrands FoodPod Silicone Blancher Steamer and Strainer Basket
Use this handy basket to easily blanch, steam, and strain eggs, veggies, and more in your IP. The handle at the top makes it easy and safe to remove the food pod without using oven mitts. It’s even dishwasher safe.
3. Oxford Porcelain Ramekin – Set of 4
Perfect for olive oil, dips, dressings, sauces and creating delicious individual sized pot-in-pot goodies.
4. ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans with lid
Use these stackable pans to cook multiple foods at the same time. They also work well for pot-in-pot cooking, such as lasagna, cheesecakes, and more.
5. Instant Pot Tempered Glass Lid, Stainless Steel Rim
Use when using the slow cook or saute functions of your IP.
6. Extra Instant Pot Sealing Ring
Keep an extra on-hand in case something happens to yours, replace an old ring, or use separate rings for savory and sweet recipes.
7. Instant Pot Yogurt Cups and Pressure Sterilization Rack
Use to make 5 9oz. containers of yogurt with ease.
8. Euro Cuisine GY60 Greek Yogurt Maker With Stainless Steel Strainer
For those who prefer Greek yogurt, this is a favorite among IP users.
9. Topoko Kitchen Stainless Steel Gripper Retriever Tongs
Use these to safely lift your pot-in-pot goodies without burning your hands. Added bonus: They also work great for removing hot dishes from the microwave.
10. 7″ Springform Pan with Quick-Release Latch
Use for cheesecakes, layered dishes, lasagna, and more.
11. OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Steamer with Extendable Handle
Use for steaming veggies. What makes this better than the steamer basket you already have for the stove? This one has a taller handle, making it easier to remove from the IP.
12. Joyce Chen 3-Piece Bamboo Steamer, 6-Inch
This is similar to the stainless steel stackable pans, but bamboo is a renewable resource some prefer, especially in Chinese cuisine. Use this for steaming veggies or spring rolls.
Do you have any other favorite accessories you just can’t do without? Let me know in the comments.